If the excitement of Repository Fringe alone isn’t quite enough for you, there is plenty going on in Edinburgh to keep you entertained in your evening free time and over the weekend if you are lucky enough to be staying in Edinburgh over the opening weekend of the Festival Fringe.
As there’s more than enough to see in Edinburgh without all the festival hullabaloo going on, the choice may be a little overwhelming so the below suggestions might help you out!
Edinburgh in general – things to see and do…
- The Independent’s guide on what to do with 48 Hours In: Edinburgh
- Time Out’s 20 Great Things to Do in Edinburgh
- The Telegraph’s Five Free Things to Do in Edinburgh
- The Scotsman’s 25 Things to Do in Edinburgh Before You Die
- U.S. News’ Best Things to Do in Edinburgh guide
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe (7 – 31 August 2015, with preview shows starting 3 August)
- Edinburgh Art Festival (30 July – 30 August 2015)
Edinburgh Festival Fringe…
The RepoFringe venue is located close to a clutch of Fringe venues known collectively as Assembly George Square, and sits just around the corner from Gilded Balloon Teviot so we are very much at the centre of the bustling Festival atmosphere.
You can search for Festival preview shows happening during 3 – 6 August 2015 ( including comedy, theatre, dance, music and cabaret etc…) on the Fringe website.